We take protection of personal data seriously and protection of your personal data is of the utmost importance to us. We are obliged to treat all information confidentially and will provide training to all employees on data protection where necessary.
Upon accessing our website, Adertek receives access data that is stored for protective purposes and aids in identification. Data includes:
- the name of your internet service provider;
- the country from which you are accessing our website;
- the website that has directed you to our internet presence;
- the search term you use, if you come to our website via a search engine;
- the pages that you visit on our website;
- the user tool (web browser, operating system) you use to access our website;
- the files that you download from our website (e.g. PDF or Word documents);
- the duration of your visit; and
- the date and time of your visit.
This data is for us to familiarize with our user behavior. No personal data will be used in the process.
This refer to data that are used to determine your identity. It includes information such as your name or email address.
We only saved personal data that are given to us voluntarily such as account registration, email subscription, contact forms and placing order with us.
Personal data will be used only for the legally permissible purpose which you gave consent to.
By using our order system, you consent to the storage and use of your data.
Adertek work with selected partners to provide services together. Personal data is only passed on:
- when processing order related data; or
- in cases where you have given consent
You would need to write in to Adertek if you would like us to amed, cease from using or delete your personal data. We will do so immediately.
Cookies are small text files that are used by websites around the world.
Cookies are created during your visit to our website and does not contain information about specific individuals. Cookies can only be read by us and not by any external website.
Most browsers are set to automatically accept cookies and you can deactivate this function in your browser.
You can also view our website without cookies. However, this may restrict the use of some features.
Adertek reserves the right to alter these guidelines for data protection at any time in compliance with applicable data protection laws.