Combining the extraordinary softness of bamboo with the durability and comfort of muslin. Our bamboo muslin cloths are hypoallergenic and feel naturally healthier and safer, providing your baby with the softest wipes and gentlest touch on the skin.
Why is BabyK a strong supporter of bamboo fabric?
- Softer than Cotton - Viscose from bamboo has been compared to some of the most luxurious fabrics like silk and Egyptian cotton but costs much less.
- Bamboo is a Self-Replenishing Resource - Bamboo rarely if ever needs replanting. The miracle of bamboo is that it miraculously sprouts on its own. It is grass that doesn't require pesticides!
- Bamboo is Hypoallergenic - The eco-friendly bamboo fibres do not irritate the skin. Gentler than many manmade fibres, bamboo is a natural solution for those with sensitive skin, and perfect for newborn babies.
- Help baby sleeps soundly
- Can help relieve the symptoms of colic
- Helps with positioning baby for breastfeeding
- Suitable for newborns to 3 mths+
- Do not irritate the skin
- Made of 100% Organic Bamboo
- Stop swaddling before your baby starts learning to roll over
- Make sure the swaddle blanket is no higher than your baby's shoulders
- Check your baby regularly to make sure they are comfortable and not too warm and cold
- Always place your baby on their back to sleep
- Ensure your baby is not swaddled too tightly to restrict breathing, or too loosely so that your baby can move and become entangled
- Babies should not be swaddled at every sleep or nap time