The onset of teething symptoms occurs at about 6 month of age. For your child, it generally comes with some form of gum or jaw discomfort as their tooth begins to erupt.
To ease your baby's teething pains, simply place some gentle pressure on their gums! Help your little one get through a rough teething period with this teether toy, designed with a texture surface to soothe sore gums and massage emerging teeth.
- Food Grade Silicone - Soft and flexible material, safe to chew on and gentle on baby's gums
- Perfect Size - Suitable for small mouths and hands with no choking risk
- Sensory Fun - Engage the senses with a specially textured surface that makes stimulating crinkly sounds
- Easy Care - Dishwasher safe
- Made with soft BPA-free silicone
- Phthalate Free
- Lead Free
- Safely relieve teething discomfort
- Featuring numbs and bumps for extra sensory exploration
- Comes with a removable clip for playtime on to go
- Suitable for 6mths+
- Hand wash recommended
- Place in top rack of dishwasher
- Let air dry or dry with soft cloth