An Addictive Reasoning Game
Help the picture tiles make friends with each other by finding out how they can connect. A reasoning game that tests and builds upon your ability to reason, categorise and identify relationships between objects.
2-4 players game for 6 to 12 years old.
- FAMILY GAME FOR KIDS, FRIENDS AND ADULTS: Count on good times as you get together to see who has the best reasoning skills! Bring on the creative thinking challenge! With 2 levels of varying difficulty, it’s suitable for people of all ages - 6 to 99 years old
- EASY TO PLAY: A tile laying, picture connecting game. Players take turns adding 1 token at a time to the play table, giving a reason for their connection. Speak aloud your reasoning and wait for the fun to unfold as others accept or reject your logic. It’s a test of how convincing you can be! Be simple or think out of the box.
- LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT: An engaging and interactive game to build your child's cognitive skills. Encourages logical, analytical and critical thinking. Promotes visual reasoning and develops language, communication and social skills.
- NOT BOUND BY A BOARD: Play anywhere and anytime! Unplug and get ready for fun times to stretch your brain - at home, a party, game night or in an elementary classroom! Box contains 90 square picture tokens in a cloth bag for easy travel, 4 wooden stands, 1 score pad and an instruction guide. Skip the scoring when playing with younger children but if you're in the mood for some tough competition, keep the scores!
- BEST GIFTS: A perfect gift for families with kids and even loved by grandparents. Whatever the occasion- Birthday, Graduation, Christmas or Back-to-School, you won't be disappointed. A favourite with Teachers, Homeschoolers and Speech Therapists too!
- Kids from 6 to 12 years old
- Indoor Games / Family Games
- Occupational Therapy Game - Dyslexia, ADHD, Autism etc.
- Work your charm with both your logic & persuasive skills to convince the other players.
- 2 levels of gameplay for use with younger & older kids.
- Not bound by a board and can be played on any flat surface. So have fun connecting these tiles on your family dining table, or take it along with you on a picnic to the park!
- Taps into higher order thinking capacities, promoting logical thinking and categorical reasoning.
- Builds cognitive flexibility while promoting a deeper level of processing and engagement with the ideas.
- Requires visual processing
- Encourages communication skills.
- Gift for Kids
How To Play
- Choose to begin play at the Easy Level with 60 tiles. The tiles are colour coded for two levels of play. Add the 30 blue tiles later for a more challenging level.
- Start with placing two related tiles on a flat surface and state your reasoning.
- Take turns and add one tile at a time based on the relationship between the picture objects. State your reasoning out aloud.
- Wait for the fun to unfold as players accept or reject your reasoning.
- Connections can be formed across and down in crossword fashion
- Make as many connections as possible
- Tally your scores and the highest scorer wins
Best played: On the floor in the land of reason
- 90 Tiles
- 4 Stands
- 1 Cloth bag
- 1 Score pad
Box size: 5.6 x 21.8 x 26.5 cm
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I had fun playing this with my 6 yo son n 4 yo daughter. It just a little bit confusing to determine how many connections in order to get marks. Some of the pictures also a little bit confused like mirror. Overall a good product.