Save up when you buy in bundle!
Blessed Soaps®️ is UNIQUELY FORMULATED WITH THE RIGHT BALANCE of natural ingredients to cleanse and moisturize while remaining gentle to keep you and your family safe, clean, and germ-free.
NO parabens, dimethicones, SLS, artificial colours, or artificial fragrances for pure, natural and organic goodness for your hair and skin.
A Product of Singapore Made in USA
Refer to individual product page for ingredients.
The Blessed Soaps uses high-quality organic ingredients which may vary in colour, thickness, aroma, intensity from batch to batch that might cause slight variations in soap.
Clouding may occur at lower temperatures as the soap may harden in low temperature. This natural effect does not affect soap quality. Placing the entire bottle in a warm bath will clarify/ liquefy soap.
All ingredients, manufacturing and packaging processes conform and well exceeds the Approved Cosmetics standards of NASAA - one of Australia’s most stringent organic certifying bodies. Certified Organic, Vegan and Cruelty-Free!
- Organic liquid soaps made with non-toxic, organic ingredients to pamper your skin, the largest organ of your body
- NO parabens, dimethicones, SLS, artificial colours, or artificial fragrances for pure, natural and organic goodness for your hair and skin.
- Cleans effectively without clogging pores for maximum absorption
- Liquid soap base made from Organic, Food Grade Coconut, Olive and Sunflower Oils
- Only organic essential oils for natural aroma instead of fragrances
💛Eucalyptus Self-Control (anti-microbial properties; effective in clearing airways)
💚Tea Tree Kindness (anti-microbial; great for those with skin problems)
💜Lavender Peace (Calming; anti-inflammatory)
🧡Citrus Joy (Refreshing; uplifting)
💙Peppermint Patience (minty fresh; anti-microbial)
❤️Baby Love Unscented (no EO; great for little ones and family)
How to Use
- Soap for Hair, Face, Body & Hands - Wet with water, squirt some soap on hands and work up a lather while washing the body. Rinse off when done.
- Use with Bathtub - Add 2-3 squirts of soap into water before bathing babies / children in the bathtub
Caution: Wash with running water when accidentally swallowed or in contact with eyes. Visit doctor if irritation persists.
Storage: Cool, dry place away from direct sunlight and heat