Never the Same Every Game
There are spies on the mission! Solve the mystery of Math with decoder glasses and be the fastest to do lots of calculations in the shortest time. Sharpen your mind and speed up your mental math. Can you reach your mission before your friends?
2-4 players game for 7 year and older kids.
- SPIES ON A MISSION - Solve the mystery of Math, with decoder glasses and lots of calculations in the shortest time in an equation game. Wear the cool SPY GLASSES to read the numbers on the fingerprint tokens.
- ADDICTIVE FAST-PACED FAMILY GAMES FOR KIDS AND ADULTS - Take 5 Mission cards each. Roll the operation dice and rush to make an equation to make the target number on your card. Be the first to get rid of all your cards and be the Super Math Spy Genius!
- EDUCATIONAL GAME FOR KIDS 7 AND UP - Learn math fast with this super fun STEM game. Provides practice with addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. Develops mental math, active working memory; promotes logic, problem solving skills, quick thinking and concentration.
- A PERFECT GIFT - The best gift idea for children between 7 to 12 years and families who would love to challenge their mathematical thinking. Fall in love with math as you Connect-Laugh-Ask-Play (C.L.A.P.) to Learn!
- GREAT ADDITION TO THE HOMESCHOOL SUPPLIES AND ELEMENTARY CLASSROOM GAMES - For 2 to 4 PLAYERS. Includes 100 mission cards, 27 fingerprint number tokens (1-9) , 1 wooden dice, 4 decoder glasses.
- Kids from 7 years old
- Indoor Games / Family Games
- Occupational Therapy Game - Dyslexia, ADHD, Autism etc.
- Gift for Kids
Why Super Math Spy?
- Never the same, it’s a game you’ll want to play over and over again.
- Decoder glasses to make math fun!
- Great family game for all
- Builds logical-mathematical intelligence: Enhances addition, subtraction, multiplication and division practice as you learn to make equations.
- Active practice in mental math
- Develops problem solving skills
- Promotes quick thinking
How To Play
- Wear your decoder glasses and take 5 cards each.
- Roll the operation dice, and immediately start picking up the fingerprint tokens (1-9) to make the number on your mission card in an equation.
- The first one to solve the mission, screams out loud ‘Mission accomplished’ and gets rid of that card.
- Be the Spy Master by solving the Mission cards first and be left with no cards
- 100 Mission cards
- 27 Fingerprint number tokens
- 1 Wooden dice
- 4 Decoder glasses
Box size: 4.8 x 21.6 x 26.6 cm