Favorite Toddler Activity - Stacking!
It’s the bear-y lovely Bear’s very happy birthday & he’s out in the forest for a walk. Join his Friends in surprising him with a Berrylicious Birthday Cake before he gets home.
A family-bonding toddler game! Based on the universal theme of Birthday Party, the game invites the toddler in a play experience that engages both their minds and hearts.
1-2 players game for 2+ year old kids.
FAMILY-BONDING TODDLER GAME FOR PARENTS - Fun, easy activity to introduce little ones to board games. Includes your 2 year olds favorite activities- nesting, stacking blocks, and listening to stories in a cute learning and interactive game.
BEAR'S BIRTHDAY PARTY - Play to stack the blocks before the Bear gets home. Roll the dice- Sing a song, give a hug or dance away as you stack the cake. Rolled a Bear? He moves a step ahead. Hurry up! Best cooperative games for kids- win together!
EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION - Teach with engaging prompts and story telling. Kids will learn to make connections, practice language skills and problem solving. Explore the picture blocks- count, recognize numbers, animals, colors and shapes.
POPULAR WITH TEACHERS, THERAPISTS - Develops attention, visual and motor skills. Spend quality time with kids as they practice social skills and understand simple rules. Designed to build emotional connect- happy children with confidence and self esteem!
KEEP YOUR CHILD IN MIND - Kids learn at their own pace. First explore the materials in free play and later play by rules. Chalk and Chuckles screen-free educational games are for learners of all ability levels. Perfect gifts for boys and girls. Ages 2+
- Toddlers, Preschoolers, Kindergartners
- Indoor Games / Family Games
- Occupational Therapy Game - Dyslexia, ADHD, Autism etc.
- Gift for Kids
Why Stack A Cake?
- Stack a Cake combines 2 year olds favourite activities- stacking, nesting & their love for stories- into a perfect first dice-rolling game.
- Includes many prompts for play & an engaging story to read aloud. Learn to count, recognize numbers, animals, colours & shapes.
- Beautifully illustrated cake blocks show Bears’ forest friends preparing for the surprise party!
- Easy to learn with clear, high quality instructions. You can start playing immediately!
- This mother-toddler game strengthens bonds & builds confidence while encouraging creativity, exploration, free play and understanding of simple game rules.
- Winning and losing are loosely structured as the idea is to just play to connect, laugh, learn and grow.
How To Play
It’s really simple. Stack the Berrylicious cake before the Birthday Bear gets home.
Roll the dice & see what action to perform. Sing, Dance & hug along the way!
If you roll the bear, he moves a step closer to home.
Stack the cake & top it with a candle for a very happy surprise for the bear before he gets home.
NESTING – A SWEET SURPRISE
What’s a birthday without some gifts?
Starting from the smallest, stack the boxes one on top of another & have fun checking out the gifts the forest friends brought for the bear!
- 5 Cake blocks
- 1 Wooden bear
- 3 Candles
- 1 Forest track
- 1 House
- 1 Wooden dice
- 1 Story Card
- Parent & Play guide for endless learning opportunities and lots of fun.
Box size: 6.7 x 26.7 x 21.6 cm