Rubbabu Balls are soft, velvety balls that bounces well on floors and carpets. Made from foamed natural rubber it’s squishy and safe for babies and toddlers. The tactile texture makes it fun to hold and engages kids for endless hours of active play. Squishy and soft, this toy is safe from birth up.
Recommended Age: 15 months and above.
- Dimensions: Average length 4″ diameter
- It has a fuzzy tactile surface that feels great to the touch
- Simple designs promote imaginative play and encourage kids to grasp, push, and move!
- Made from natural rubber foam, this toy uses sustainable and eco-friendly materials.
- Appropriate for children with special needs
To Clean: Wipe with a damp cloth.
- Do not expose to high temperatures.
- Do not submerge under water.
- Do not use soap or any chemicals.
- Do not wash in a dishwasher or washing machine.
Materials: Rubbabu toys are made from ingredients that are carefully chosen or developed to be extremely safe for babies, infants and toddlers. The rubber is 100% pure rubber from the Hevea tree. The soft surface is made from very high quality nylon flock from Spain.
Safety: Rubbabu toys do not contain any lead, phthalates, or other harmful or banned substances. All our toys comply with CPSIA standards (for the United States), EN 71 and REACH standards (Europe), AS/NZS ISO 8124 (Australia). They do not contain nitrosatable substances or nitrosamines.
Please note: These toys are not teething toys. It’s not meant to put in mouth even though materials used are safe. Do not give to teething babies or toddlers. Adult supervision is required.