A Game Of Creating Fun & Interesting Stories!
What's really different? Great stories are a combination of facts, emotions and details. Stories come alive in the emotions and details, but so often we ignore this & instead, our stories are simply just the facts told chronologically. Rolling Tales ensures that your stories include emotions.
1 or more player game for 5 year and older kids.
- STORY TIME DICE - Invent stories with our creative story generator. The best activity game for kids and adults with 36 objects and characters plus 18 feelings provide billions of combinations and hours of fun and imaginative play.
- INNOVATIVE - Stories come alive in a combination of facts, feelings and details. Our feelings dice make sure that your stories evoke emotions in you, the listener and the reader. Learn to structure your writing in our 4-Pocket Organising Folder with Premium Paper.
- VERSATILE PLAY - With unlimited possibilities tell tales at home or office. As conversation starters, improve game or a team building exercise. Play with 1 dice or all 9. Alone or at a party, make your own rules or use the instructions! We promise you will never be bored!
- SKILL BUILDING - Best for language development, storytelling and socialization. Great resource for social emotional learning, verbal and written communication, creativity and imagination. Perfect Therapy Material For Classroom and Center Based Activities.
- PERFECT GIFT FOR ALL AGES - Ideal gift for competitive or collaborative play for friends and family, girls or boys for any occasion. Comes with a cotton handy bag for your travels. Makes a great stocking stuffer too!
More DetailsRecommended Usage
- Kids from 5 years old
- Theatre / Literary Workshop
- Indoor Games / Family Games
- Occupational Therapy Game - Dyslexia, ADHD, Autism etc.
- Gift for Kids
Why Rolling Tales?
- A story-telling, articulation game for kids
- 54 objects, characters or feelings & limitless combinations.
- A non-competitive and creative story telling game
- Includes a 4 pocket writing process folder to stage your writing.
- Use at home, in the classrooms, drama clubs or your office. Great for literacy development, creative inspiration or a mental workout.
- Best played: In the creative factory!
How To Play
- Choose to play with one or more of the Characters/Objects and Feelings dice.
- Roll the dice.
- Connect the pictures that land face up on the dice to build creative stories
- Write down the stories using the Writing Process Folder.
- Proudly display them on the notice board or fridge for others to read.
- Make the game more interesting by play-acting all stories that unfold.
- 9 Dices (6 characters/object dices, 3 Feelings dices)
- A 4-Pocket writing process folder
- 1 Cloth bag
Box size: 5.6 x 26.7 x 21.6 cm