Why Should We Use RICO Anti-Bacterial Baby Detergent?
Baby's skin is more sensitive to external stimuli against skin irritation
Unlike the stains on adult clothes, baby & kids clothes are often stained with spit, vomit, defecation, breast milk and/or formula milk.
These stains incubate various bacteria and germs which can cause illneses and skin irritants with under-developed immune system.
Therefore, it is better to use RICO Baby Anti-Bacterial Laundry Detergent as it is made of natural ingredients that does not cause skin irritation and prevent the growth of germs when washing their babies & kids clothes.
Single Pack 1800ml - $6.38/litre
Double Pack 3600ml - $4.86/litre
6 Packs 10,800ml - $4.70/litre
- Natural Ingredients - 8 naturally derived ingredients (Organic Aloe Vera, Chamomile, Lavender, Tea Tree, Eucalyptus, Centella Asiatica, Portulaca Oleracea and Green Tea) specially formulated with natural antibacterial and hypoallergenic effects
- Hanul's Calendula farm in USA - Organic Herb Farm in USA with US National Organic Program Certified by USDA (United States Department of Agriculture)
- Calendula No.1 Formula - Calendula has antifungal and antibacterial properties that make it useful in keeping activate ingredients on the skin
- Free from 8 harmful ingredients such as Germicide, endocrine-disrupting chemicals, heavy metal, chemical additives for plastic, Formaldehyde, Fluorescent (whitening agent), Methanol and Phenoxyethanol
Why RICO Baby Products?
- Additive-Free - RICO Baby products don't contain any chemical additives or synthetic materials that can potentially put your little one at risk of developing irritations and allergies
- No Skin Irritation - Manufactured safely in accordance with cosmetic safety standards and certified by ELLEAD for 0.0% skin irritation
- Natural Ingredients - Made of naturally derived ingredients and specially formulated with natural antibacterial and hypoallergenic effects
- KATRI - Kills 99.9% of germs and free from harmful ingredients
- FREE from Paraben, Benzonic Acid, Dioxane, Fluorescent Whitening agent, Formaldehyde, Phosphate, Methanol, Phenoxyethanol
- Zero (0) Skin Irritation
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
RICO Baby Oral & Mouth Wipes (30 Sheets) [Use By Feb 2022]
Love that it's sterilised and hygienic. Baby loves the daily cleaning. The down side is that the individual packaging is not the most environmentally friendly.
Items received in good condition! Wet and good size.
RICO Baby Oral Wipes (30 Sheets) [Use By Feb 2022]
It works to remove stain on baby clothes!!!