RICO Baby Anti-Bacterial Laundry Detergent
- Unit Price
Why Should We Use RICO Anti-Bacterial Baby Detergent?
Baby's skin is more sensitive to external stimuli against skin irritation
Unlike the stains on adult clothes, baby & kids clothes are often stained with spit, vomit, defecation, breast milk and/or formula milk.
These stains incubate various bacteria and germs which can cause illneses and skin irritants with under-developed immune system.
Therefore, it is better to use RICO Baby Anti-Bacterial Laundry Detergent as it is made of natural ingredients that does not cause skin irritation and prevent the growth of germs when washing their babies & kids clothes.
- Natural Ingredients - 8 naturally derived ingredients (Organic Aloe Vera, Chamomile, Lavender, Tea Tree, Eucalyptus, Centella Asiatica, Portulaca Oleracea and Green Tea) specially formulated with natural antibacterial and hypoallergenic effects
- Hanul's Calendula farm in USA - Organic Herb Farm in USA with US National Organic Program Certified by USDA (United States Department of Agriculture)
- Calendula No.1 Formula - Calendula has antifungal and antibacterial properties that make it useful in keeping activate ingredients on the skin
- Free from 8 harmful ingredients such as Germicide, endocrine-disrupting chemicals, heavy metal, chemical additives for plastic, Formaldehyde, Fluorescent (whitening agent), Methanol and Phenoxyethanol
Why RICO Baby Products?
- Additive-Free - RICO Baby products don't contain any chemical additives or synthetic materials that can potentially put your little one at risk of developing irritations and allergies
- No Skin Irritation - Manufactured safely in accordance with cosmetic safety standards and certified by ELLEAD for 0.0% skin irritation
- Natural Ingredients - Made of naturally derived ingredients and specially formulated with natural antibacterial and hypoallergenic effects
- KATRI - Kills 99.9% of germs and free from harmful ingredients
- FREE from Paraben, Benzonic Acid, Dioxane, Fluorescent Whitening agent, Formaldehyde, Phosphate, Methanol, Phenoxyethanol
- Zero (0) Skin Irritation