Clearance for Inner Circle members only. Up to 65% OFF! Click here for more details.
MUST HAVE Feature 1 - Oxygen Barrier
MisterFox breast milk storage bag is made of double layer premium PE & PET plastics that is freezer safe and also provides an oxygen barrier to prevent oxidizing of breastmilk enzyme hence preserving breast milk freshness and taste after freezing.
Without oxygen barrier, the oxidization of breastmilk enzyme will generate a smell/odour which most parents are familiar with when they use single layer BM storage bag
MUST HAVE Feature 2 - Avoid cross contamination
Does this sound familiar - "Wash your hands, put your thumb in to grab both side of the milk bag zip, unzip defrosted breast milk bag, pour out breast milk from the very same section your thumb just touched?"
Chances of contaminating the defrosted breastmilk had just increased by just the above actions! Worse still if your finger was wet or the exterior of the breast milk bag was.
With MisterFox, you can avoid cross-contamination as all you have to do is use a scissors to snip off the pouring spout and pour the milk out.
Capacity: 9 oz / 270ml
MisterFox Breast Milk Storage Bag has a pourable spout to help get breast milk into bottles without spilling a drop. It helps to ease your breast-to-bottle journey by making breast milk storage less hectic and more hygienic. It is also perfect for an outing so that mommies don't have to carry baby bottles around.
- Contains 25 bags per box
- 3 different colors per box
- Double zip lock for leak proof and tight sealing
- BPA Free
- Write-on-tab designated area allows the name, date and volume to be written clearly without any risk of ink contamination and puncturing the bag
- Safe for refrigerator/freezer storage
- Wide and sturdy opening for easy filling
- Self-standing bottom for effective storage and thawing – easily sit or lay flat on your freezer shelf for fast freezing and thawing
- Protect the vitamins and nutrients in breast milk - Breast milk contains vitamins A and many other nutrients that your LO needs! However, all these vitamins would break down easily under the exposure of light within a short period of time. MisterFox Breast Milk Storage Bag is designed with double layer premium plastics to prevent light from passing through and create an oxygen barrier that prevent breast milk enzyme oxidization which creates a smell/odour. These bags would help to maintain the freshness and taste while lock all essential nutrients in every drop of breast milk.
- Reduce contamination - MisterFox Breast Milk Storage Bags comes with separate milk pouring compartment instead of curve lips for easier pouring and to prevent cross contamination by germs on fingers that contact directly with storage bag. It also helps baby from reducing the usage of pacifier by allowing drinking with a straw or pour out a cup.
- Premium grade plastic - 2 thick layers of premium LDPE/PET plastic with edge seal of 0.5mm thick to prevent leaking of breast milk. Outer layer prevent nutrients loss from exposure to UV and light while inner layer is able to reduce the rancid smell in breast milk as it is good resistance to oxygen permeability.
- Clean and safe - MisterFox Breast Milk Storage Bag ensures cleanliness by using Gamma-Presterilization method and uses only baby-safe material that is free from carcinogens (BPA Free). Manufactured with food-grade processes and raw materials are certified by US FDA.
How To Use
- Tear to open
- Store breast milk in the bag
- Get rid of air and leave some room at the top of the storage bag to allow expansion when milk freezes
- Write details on milk storage bag and use the oldest stocks first
- Store in freezer
Tip: Roll the spout to save freezer space
How To Thaw
Method 1: Thaw the milk in the refrigerator overnight
Method 2: Hold bag under running water or warm water (max 37°C)
- Once thawed do not re-freeze
- Discard the storage bag after single use
- Discard any leftover milk
Breast Milk Storage Guideline
|Room Temperature (16 to 26°C)||< 6 hours|
|Refrigerator (0 to 4°C)||< 5 days|
|Freezer (-18 to -20°C)||6-12 months|