Love To Dream Swaddle Up - Small (1-3 mths)
Brand: Love To Dream
Check out Sales for 30% OFF selected items (applied at checkout) or use "Welcome10" for 10% OFF all regular items!
MORE SLEEP FROM DAY ONE
The multi-award winning zip-up swaddle that allows your baby to sleep in a more natural ARMS UP™ position.
Check out Temperature And Clothing Guide below on how to pick the best swaddle for your little one!
- Unique patented wings allow natural ARMS UP™ position
- ARMS UP™ allows true SELF-SOOTHING™ = more sleep
- Swaddle in seconds with no breakouts
- Single layer of fabric to reduce risk of overheating
- Certified ‘hip-healthy’ design allows the recommended flexion for hips & legs
- Twin zipper for easy nappy changes
- No loose layers to kick off during sleep
- Easy care: machine washable & tumble dryer friendly
Size & Care
- Wash before first use
- Close zipper before washing
- Warm gentle machine wash in wash bag with similar colours
- Pull into shape after washing, before tumble drying/line drying
- Tumble dry on low
- Any garment with a tog rating of 2.5 or higher – tumble dry inside out on second cycle for quicker drying
- Warm iron if necessary
- Wash immediately after every use
- Do not soak or bleach garment, iron zip or dry clean
Temperature and Clothing Guide
TOG stands for 'Thermal Overall Grade', which is a unit of measurement used to calculate the thermal insulation of a product, usually in the textile industry. Our sleep garments are given a TOG rating according to the warmth they provide. Basically, the higher the TOG, the warmer the product. Note, a higher TOG rating doesn’t necessarily mean a thicker garment.
To help parents understand which TOG values are right for differing room temperatures, a set of guidelines has been established as per below:
The table provides you with guidelines* around how to dress your baby based on the room temperature.
0.2 TOG (LITE) - ideal for room temperatures between 24°C and 27°C
1.0 TOG (ORIGINAL) - ideal for room temperatures between 20°C and 24°C
Please Note: The table is only a guide. All babies are different. The number of clothing layers may vary according to a baby's health, their physiology and the room temperature in the room. The care-giver must determine what is suitable.
Important: It is important to check your baby regularly to ensure that they are comfortable and that they do not overheat.
Safety Standards & Certifications
All garments are INPAA approve, as well as certified to the relevant safety standards applicable to those particular garments (AS/NZS: 1249:2014, BS 8510:2009).
Our SWADDLE UP™ & SWADDLE UP™ TRANSITION BAG & SUIT are certified ‘hip-healthy’ by the ‘International Hip Dysplasia Institute’. Their design allows hips & legs to move freely.
Our LOVE TO DREAM SLEEP BAG™ and LOVE TO DREAM SLEEP SUIT™ are inherently hip-healthy due to their extra wide shape & garment construction.
Why Buy From Us
- FREE Delivery for orders above $70
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.