Love To Dream Stage 2: Transition - Medium (3-6 mths)
Brand: Love To Dream
Check out Sales for 30% OFF selected items (applied at checkout) or use "Welcome10" for 10% OFF all regular items!
MORE SLEEP FROM DAY ONE
The easiest and gentlest way to help your baby graduate from swaddling while maintaining the snug secure feeling of being swaddled. Simply zip off one wing at a time, allowing your baby to slowly adjust to ‘arms-free’ sleep.
Check out Temperature And Clothing Guide below on how to pick the best swaddle for your little one!
- Gentler way to help your baby graduate from swaddling
- Patented zip-off wings
- Converts to a snug sleeping bag, maintaining the secure feeling of being swaddled
- Single layer of fabric to reduce risk of overheating
- Certified ‘hip-healthy’ design allows the recommended flexion for hips & legs
- Twin zipper for easy nappy changes
- No loose layers to kick off during sleep
- Easy care: machine washable & tumble dryer friendly
Size & Care
- Wash before first use
- Close zipper before washing
- Warm gentle machine wash in wash bag with similar colours
- Pull into shape after washing, before tumble drying/line drying
- Tumble dry on low
- Any garment with a tog rating of 2.5 or higher – tumble dry inside out on second cycle for quicker drying
- Warm iron if necessary
- Wash immediately after every use
- Do not soak or bleach garment, iron zip or dry clean
Temperature and Clothing Guide
TOG stands for 'Thermal Overall Grade', which is a unit of measurement used to calculate the thermal insulation of a product, usually in the textile industry. Our sleep garments are given a TOG rating according to the warmth they provide. Basically, the higher the TOG, the warmer the product. Note, a higher TOG rating doesn’t necessarily mean a thicker garment.
To help parents understand which TOG values are right for differing room temperatures, a set of guidelines has been established as per below:
The table provides you with guidelines* around how to dress your baby based on the room temperature.
0.2 TOG (LITE) - ideal for room temperatures between 24°C and 27°C
1.0 TOG (ORIGINAL) - ideal for room temperatures between 20°C and 24°C
Please Note: The table is only a guide. All babies are different. The number of clothing layers may vary according to a baby's health, their physiology and the room temperature in the room. The care-giver must determine what is suitable.
Important: It is important to check your baby regularly to ensure that they are comfortable and that they do not overheat.
Safety Standards & Certifications
All garments are INPAA approve, as well as certified to the relevant safety standards applicable to those particular garments (AS/NZS: 1249:2014, BS 8510:2009).
Our SWADDLE UP™ & SWADDLE UP™ TRANSITION BAG & SUIT are certified ‘hip-healthy’ by the ‘International Hip Dysplasia Institute’. Their design allows hips & legs to move freely.
Our LOVE TO DREAM SLEEP BAG™ and LOVE TO DREAM SLEEP SUIT™ are inherently hip-healthy due to their extra wide shape & garment construction.
Why Buy From Us
- FREE Delivery for orders above $70
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.