Forest Baby Play Yard with Door Set (8pcs 133x133cm / 10pcs 198x133cm)
Brand: IFAM (Made in South Korea)
Create Member Account & Get 10% OFF!
Forest Baby Play Yards is the compact version of IFAM Play Yard series with forest designs such as ladybug, butterfly and branches. Available in 8pcs or 10pcs set (incl. door) to create a safe and secured play area for your little ones.
If you already have a play mat at home, check out our play yard & play mat sizing chart here.
Recommended for Newborn - Preschoolers
Forest Baby Play Yard Dimension:
- Per Panel – 68 x 60 x 3.5cm (Length x Height x Thickness)
- 8pcs setup (Square layout) – 133 x 133 x 60cm (Length x Width x Height)
- 10pcs setup (Rectangle layout) – 198 x 133 x 60cm (Length x Width x Height)
- Customizable play yard with accessories and panels to fit anywhere in the room
- Play Yard size can be expanded with purchase of additional 2pcs panels set
- Door panels comes with lock to prevent opening of door from inside
- Pastel & Neutral colour combination to fit any house interior for a calm and happy little one
- Easy to assemble in 5 minutes – no tools required
- No sharp edges making it safe for young children
- All panels come with 2 anti-slip pads to prevent play yard from moving on most surfaces (floor, mats etc.)
- No small loose parts & protruding accessories that will hurt your child when they trip & fall
- 100% fresh new plastics (PE) sourced in Korea for baby safety - no 2nd hand/recycled plastics during manufacturing (Learn more about IFAM materials here)
- Made of Bio PE
- BPA FREE & Non-toxic
- Certified by CE & SGS Korea for baby safety material
- Made in Korea
- Mocha Grey+White
- Urban Green+White (2018 NEW Colour)
- New Beige+White (2018 NEW Colour)
- 8pcs incl. door (3 colour + 4 white + 1 door)
- 10pcs incl. door (4 colour + 5 white + 1 door)
Complete play yard with:
- perfect fit Mono-Grey Baby Play Mat for 10pcs setup
- play mat + safety holder bundle to keep play yard safe and in shape
- Play Yard House Panel – beautify the play yard with a house & window panel
- Safety holders (2pcs) – keep the play yard panels aligned (8pcs setup require 2 sets & 10pcs setup require 3 sets)
- Safety Corner holders (4pcs) – keep the play yard in shape for square / rectangle setup
- Play Yard Corners – Expand the play yard with rounded corners
- Fit-in panels (4pcs) – Expand each play yard side by 16cm per panel
- Wall mount fixing pin – Fence up by mounting the play yard to a wall
- FREE Singapore Delivery for orders above $70
- 3-4 working days – receive a delivery tracker within 2 working days
Adertek Lifestyle is the exclusive distributor of IFAM.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
When is the soonest I can receive my order?
Our delivery is 3-4 working days by 3rd party logistics company.
Once order is confirmed, we will pack the order next working day for pick up by logistics company.
Alternatively, you can self collect at our showroom.
Do you carry the play mats that go with this set?
Perfect fit play mats for our Shell & Forest Play Yards will arrive in Q1, 2018.
Stay tune or contat us to pre-order today.
When will the stock for grey panels be available?
We have the forest grey panels in pack of 2 now. If you would like to have 8 or 10pcs set, we can customize order and send an e-invoice to you for order confirmation. Feel free to contact us if you would like to proceed with customize order.
What is the recommended play yard if I have a playmat that is 2.1mx1.4m?
Dimensions listed are the external dimension. The ideal mat size for Forest & Shell baby play yards is 189x125cm.
If your mat is 2.1 x 1.4mtr with a thickness less than 20mm, a 10pcs setup (1.96 x 1.33mtr) will sit comfortably on top on your mat. You can refer to our sizing chart here.
If your mat is thicker than 20mm, it is recommended to add IFAM extension panels so that the mat will sit inside the play yard. Each extension panel will add 16cm to the length.
The 10-piece forest baby play yard with door set creates a bigger safe environment for my baby to explore. We could put him in there while we do some chores, and he is so much happier now as he does not have to be ‘trapped’ in a baby walker during such times. The play yard is safe and durable - a worthy purchase!
All three of my boys took quickly to the play yard once it was set up, eventhough it was meant for the baby of the family.
Easy assembly for both the play yard and toy organiser. Felt very pro. Haha... Definitely getting more to add on to the comfort of our home.
Forest Baby Play Yard (8 / 10 pcs)
Sturdy and aesthetically pleasing play yard.
Forest Baby Play Yard (8 / 10 pcs)