3-in-1 Room spray to help you breathe easy, kills bacteria and deodorize!
Euky Bear Sniffly Nose Room Spray is formulated with natural essential oils to comfort and soothe at bedtime, particularly during the winter months.
Perfect to use in children’s rooms before day sleeps, for night-time comfort or while on-the-go.
With natural antibacterial properties, it can also be used as a germ-killing surface spray on toys, doorknobs and other household surfaces.
- Helps the whole family breathe easier, in winter and beyond
- Made with natural essential oils of Eucalyptus, Menthol, Rosemary & Oil of Wintergreen
- Creates instant aromatherapy vapours that comfort and soothe
- Use in children’s rooms before sleep – great for day naps too
- Freshens, kills germs & keeps surfaces hygienic
- Suitable for all ages
- No harsh chemicals or artificial fragrances
- Australian made & owned
Antibacterial - kills 99.99% of common household germs which includes:
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa - a common bacteria found on surfaces, and in soil and water
- Staphylococcus aureus (common name - Golden Staph) – a bacteria responsible for antibiotic resistant staph infections
- Salmonella choleraesuis (common name - Salmonella) - a bacteria, can cause gastroenteritis
Eucalyptus Oil, Menthol, Rosemary Oil and Oil of Wintergreen
With naturally derived ethanol and hydrocarbon propellant.
No artificial fragrances or harsh chemicals.
How to Use
Personal Uses: Room Spray
Euky Bear Sniffly Nose Room Spray helps comfort and soothe before bedtime (or anytime!) providing instant aromatherapy with antibacterial oils Eucalyptus, Menthol, Rosemary and Oil of Wintergreen.
Simply spray around baby’s nursery, children’s bedrooms or adult bedrooms before sleep – it’s also great for day naps, or even while travelling.
Spray around the room for approx. 3-5 seconds. Allow the product to settle before placing child to sleep in the room.
- Kill germs & bacteria: Spray onto surfaces including door handles, change tables, rubbish, nappy bins and toys to kill germs and bacteria. Hold can 15-20cm from surface and spray until covered in mist. Test an inconspicuous area first before use.
- Deodorise: Use as a natural room deodoriser to remove odours. With no harsh chemicals, it’s a perfect alternative to artificial fragrances.
- Freshen mattresses: Freshen mattresses when changing the sheets on cots, children’s or adult’s beds. Hold can 15-20cm from mattress and spray thoroughly. Allow to dry for a few minutes.
Keep out of the reach of children. Pressurised dispenser. Extremely flammable. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Protect from sunlight and do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C. Do not spray on a naked flame or any incandescent material Keep away from sources of ignition – no smoking. Store dry below 30°
Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling contents can be harmful or fatal. Propellant: hydrocarbon.
For external use only. Always read the label. Use only as directed. Avoid contact with eyes and sensitive skin. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
Is it suitable to use around pets?
There is limited research about essential oils and household pets. Household use is generally fine and best practice is to leave the area to air for up to 30 minutes so pets do not lick surfaces. If you have any concerns, contact your vet.