Design Open Book Shelf (3 / 4 level)
Brand: IFAM (Made in South Korea)
Create Member Account & Get 10% OFF!
Design Open Book Shelf - a front facing book storage for toddlers
Helps your child identify their favourite books easily with the book cover facing outwards.
Modern & simple colour
Excellent for harmonizing your home interior design unlike bouncy & bright colours that do not fit anywhere in your home.
Design Open Book Shelf Dimension & Components
- 80 x 36 x 92cm (Length x Depth x Height)
- Toy Tray Dimension (±2~3cm) – 34 x 32 x 12cm – external & 29 x 31 x 12cm – internal (Length x Depth x Height)
- Sturdy and firm even when empty
- Front facing book storage method to stimulate your child’s interest in reading
- Come with 4 anti-slip pads to prevent bookshelf from moving on most surfaces (floor, mats etc.)
- 1cm above the ground for easy vacuum
- No cover or doors to prevent door related injury
- Easy to assemble in 5 minutes – no tools required
- Generous shelf gap - each level is about ~4cm gap for storage of 5 books in a single column
- No sharp edges making it safe for young children
- No small loose parts & protruding accessories that will hurt your child when they trip & fall
- 100% fresh new plastics (PE / PP / ABS) sourced in Korea for baby safety - no 2nd hand/recycled plastics during manufacturing (Learn more about IFAM materials here)
IFAM Certification (Non-toxic & BPA FREE)
- FREE Delivery for orders above $70
- 3-4 working days – receive a delivery tracker within 2 working days
Adertek Lifestyle is the exclusive distributor of IFAM.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
How many books on average / what is the total weight of books that the 4 level bookshelf can hold?
Each level can hold between 2-3kg of books depending on the book size.
The staff are very kind and respond quickly, this is the second time buy from them as I trust the item they sold and their service.
Good product. Stable, elegant and child friendly. My child loves it!
Delivery was fast . Thank you
Easy to assemble and great customer service.