Blackmores Conceive Well™ Gold (28 Tabs+28 Caps)
Check out Sales for 30% OFF selected items (applied at checkout) or use "Welcome10" for 10% OFF all regular items!
Prepares The Body For Conception
Blackmores Conceive Well™ Gold has been formulated with a combination of nutritional oils and vitamins specially chosen to prepare the body for conception. It not only helps supplies nutrients for healthy ovulation, it also supports a healthy female reproductive system and provides powerful antioxidants involved in normal conception. Blackmores Conceive Well™ Gold is formulated for pre-conception care, supplying the nutrients needed in preparation for conception and pregnancy.
Key Features of Blackmores Conceive Well™ Gold
Blackmores Conceive Well™ Gold prepares the body for conception. Some of the key nutrients include:
- Antioxidants - are important for women attempting conception. Chances of conception increase in women with higher levels of antioxidants in the fluid surrounding their reproductive organs.
- CoQ10 - Levels of CoQ10 decrease with age. Adequate levels of CoQ10 in the expectant mother are associated with healthy early stages of pregnancy.
- Iodine - is important for the normal functioning of the thyroid gland as it is an essential nutrient required for the synthesis of thyroid hormones. Thyroid hormones affect almost every cell in the body and regulate oxygen use, metabolic rate and cellular metabolism. Iodine plays an important role in normal brain development and eyesight.
- Tuna oil - is a source of omega-3 long chain fatty acids. DHA is particularly important for the normal function of the brain, and for development of normal eyesight.
- Folic acid - plays a role in DNA and RNA synthesis, and is therefore critical in cellular division. In order to divide properly, cells need adequate folate. The development and growth of a foetus involves constant cell division, which can lead to an increase in the mother’s demand for folate.
- Vitamin C - is needed for hormone production and may help to stimulate normal ovulation. The developing egg needs adequate vitamin C to mature. The ovary contains one of the largest ascorbic acid stores in the body.
- Vitamin D3 - supports calcium absorption and is essential for building and maintaining healthy bones. Low vitamin D levels are common in women during pregnancy.
- Iron - a component of haemoglobin, an essential component of red blood cells. Haemoglobin transports oxygen in the body. Having optimal haemoglobin levels helps the cells of the body receive sufficient oxygen. Early foetal brain development requires adequate iron.
- Zinc - essential to good health as it is involved in many enzyme reactions in every cell of the body. Adequate levels of zinc support normal conception and are essential for a healthy baby’s normal growth and development.
- B group vitamins - play an essential role in the production of energy and support normal conception.
Adults - Take 1 capsule and 1 tablet daily with a meal, or as professionally prescribed. Ideally taken up to six months before conception.
Once you fall pregnant we recommend you switch to Blackmores Pregnancy & Breast-Feeding Advanced.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
- If you are on any blood-thinning medication, this product should not be taken without medical advice
- Not to be taken with Blackmores Folate, Blackmores Pregnancy & Breast-Feeding Advanced or other folic acid-containing supplements
Store below 30°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight
Active ingredients per tablet
- Potassium iodide (Iodine 150 microgram) 197 microgram
- Folic acid 500 microgram
- Cupric sulphate anhydrous (Copper 1.3 mg) 3.28mg
- Riboflavine(Vitamin B2) 1.5 mg
- Thiamine nitrate (thiamine, vitamin B1 1.2mg) 1.5mg
- Manganese sulphate monohydrate (Manganese 5 mg) 15.4mg
- Zinc sulfate monohydrate (Zinc 15mg) 41.6mg
- Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3) 20 mg
- Ferrous fumarate (Iron 24 mg) 75.4mg
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride (pyridoxine, Vitamin B6 41.2mg) 50mg
- Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) 50 microgram
- Heavy magnesium oxide (Magnesium 200 mg) 350mg
- Ascorbic acid 200 mg
- Calcium ascorbate dihydrate (Total vitamin C 500 mg) 363mg
- Selenomethionine(Selenium 65 microgram) 161.2 microgram
- Biotin 100 microgram
- Calcium pantothenate (pantothenic acid, vitamin B5 4.6mg) 5mg
Active ingredients per capsule
- Fish Oil - natural 500mg
- Containing omega-3 marine triglycerides 165mg:
- Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 125mg
- Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 25mg
- d-alpha-tocopherylacetate (natural vitamin E 200 IU) 147mg
- Ubidecarenone (CoQ10) 60mg
- Colecalciferol(vitamin D3 400 IU) 10 microgram
- Betacarotene 1.5mg
No added yeast, gluten, wheat, milk derivatives or preservatives. No artificial flavours or sweeteners.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.