Baby FIRST Play Yard with Door Set (10pcs 207x147cm)
Brand: IFAM (Made in South Korea)
Check out Sales for 30% OFF selected items (applied at checkout) or use "Welcome10" for 10% OFF all regular items!
Baby FIRST Play Yard is the newest in IFAM Play Yard series designed with accumulated know-how of baby safety from many years of producing top quality & premium baby play yards. Available in 10pcs set with door to create a safe & secure play area for your little one to play in.
Baby FIRST Play Yard can be easily expanded with purchase of more panels to fit any size play mat too!
Keeping babies safe with Credible material safety certification + Enhanced Product Safety Features
Improvement 1 - See through gaps are bigger at 75mm to prevent children hands & legs from being stuck in the gap
Improvement 2 - No elevated see through gap hence preventing children from climbing up and out of the play yard dangerously
Click on the link below to SAVE EXTRA 10% when you buy Play Yard + Play Mat Bundle:
Recommended for Newborn - Preschoolers
Important aspects of Baby Play Yards
Take note of the completed setup size. Some setup can be 12 panels but smaller than a 10 panels setup.
Position of Holes MUST be LOW
For safety reasons, avoid all panels with circle, square, star etc. holes above the midway height of the panels. Your baby will be using this elevated holes to climb out very soon. Another safety concern would be the little ones having their head stuck in the holes.
*Why IFAM* All our play yards are tested and curated to ensure that there are no elevated holes in the panels. Also avoid having toys & accessories on the panels as it can be used as leverage for the little ones too.
Reliability of manufacturing raw materials
Play yard panels would be licked, chewed and sucked by your little ones as they start to teeth. For the same reason you do not give your little ones dirty toys, the raw materials used in manufacturing should come from reliable source. Recycled plastics and unknown raw materials source is a huge safety concern.
*Why IFAM* All our play yards & play mats are made from fresh raw materials, tested and certified for baby safety in Korea.
Play Mat compatibility
There are many playmat thickness and it can be confusing which type to get for your little one. As a general guideline, think of what your little one needs. If they are learning how to crawl / walk, a thicker play mats give them better protection against trip and fall. A thicker play mat also provides lesser impact when they jump and play too.
*Why IFAM* IFAM playmats have waterproof surface. Easily wipe off liquid and sanitize using a wet wipe. A foldable mat is 3-4 times lighter and easier to keep when not needed too.
Touch & Feel
If in doubt, always check out the product in person.
*Why IFAM* You can check out the product in person at our fully air-conditioned showroom. Click here to schedule a visit today.
Baby FIRST Play Yard Dimension
- 10pcs setup (Rectangle layout) – External 207x147cm / Internal 200x140cm (Length x Width x Height)
- Height of each panel is 61.5cm
- Customizable play yard with accessories and panels to fit any play mat and anywhere in the room
- Each play yard connection point comes with stopper cap to prevent foreign objects from entering
- Enhanced safety with play yard assembly protrusion lock to prevent easy dismantling by kids
- Door panels comes with lock to prevent opening of door from inside
- Pastel & Neutral colour combination to fit any house interior for a calm and happy little one
- Easy to assemble in 5 minutes – no tools required
- No sharp edges making it safe for young children
- All panels come with 2 anti-slip pads to prevent play yard from moving on most surfaces (floor, mats etc.)
- No small loose parts & protruding accessories that will hurt your child when they trip & fall
- 100% fresh new plastics (PE) sourced in Korea for baby safety - no 2nd hand/recycled plastics during manufacturing (Learn more about IFAM materials here)
IFAM Certification (Non-toxic & BPA FREE)
- KCL - Korea Safety Certification
- CE - European Safety Certification
- CPSIA - US Environmental Certification
- ASTM - America Materials Testing Association
Expanding Baby FIRST Play Yard for different Play Mat Sizes
Why Buy From Us
- IFAM (Korea) Exclusive Distributor
- Only stockist in Singapore - we fulfill all IFAM orders in Singapore
- Expedited order processing - in stock orders will be processed next working day
- Priority fulfillment for Pre-Orders
- Non-Slip Circular Support - Increase panel stability by increasing panel to floor contact surface area by 4x
- Wall mount fixing pin – Fence up by mounting the play yard to a wall
- Safety Support PLUS - Highly recommended for setup as fence (instead of square or rectagle) to provide additional support
- Play Yard Multi Basket - Best for keeping small toys, diaper change accessories, lotions etc. near the play yard
- Safety holders (2pcs) – keep the play yard panels aligned (8pcs setup require 2 sets & 10pcs setup require 3 sets)
- Safety Corner holders (4pcs) – keep the play yard in shape for square / rectangle setup
- Fit-in panels (4pcs) – Expand each play yard side by 16cm per panel
- FREE Singapore Delivery for orders above $70
- 3-4 working days – receive a delivery tracker within 2 working days
Random small black spots might occur during blow molding manufacturing process. This rare natural occurence happens randomly during manufacturing.
This is not a defect and cannot be used as a reason for return. The product is 100% safe to use.
Adertek Baby & Kids is the exclusive distributor of IFAM.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
1. Is it ok for the play yard to sit on top of a playmat (i.e. the play mat is larger than the play yard)? 2. If I only want to use three sides of the play yard (Our sofa will sit on the fourth side of the play area), does this work and will the play yard be strong enough to stand on its own and withstand pushing from the baby?
1. if the play mat is less than 1.5cm thick, you can do it.
2. no play yard can support a setup that is not in a close loop - square, recangle, triangle etc. besides, have the sofa on the 4th side is also not advisable as baby will climb onto the sofa and out of the play yard once they can crawl / climb.
I have an existing Mat of 100x140cm which I would like to use and purchase the Fences separately from you. Is there a suitable one which you can recommend me that fits my Mat 100x140cm ?
For 100x140cm, you would need the baby first panels (75cm) and the play yard extension panels (16cm).
100cm - 1 x 75cm + 2 x 16cm for external 107cm / internal 100cm
140cm - 2 x 75cm for external 147cm / internal 140cm
Total you will need as follow:
3 sets of Baby FIRST Play Yard Side Panel (2pcs) 75cm
1 set of Baby Play Yard Fit-in Extension Panels (4pcs) (+16cm per panel)
Hi can I place the order first but arrange for delivery only in a few weeks time?
yes you can. after placing your order, email email@example.com or WhatsApp us at 82189880 for a separate arrangement.
Does this play yard comes with the mat?
Hi, play mats are sold separately. If you are looking for play yard+play mat, check out our bundles here - https://adertek.com/collections/baby-play-yard-play-mat-bundles
I plan to put it up as a rectangle fence surrounding our existing playmat (2100 x 1400 x 15 mm). Is the baby first play yard suitable? If yes how many extra panels do I need and are the optional accessories needed?
For thin (10-15mm thick) mats, there are 2 options:
Option 1: standard baby first setup will have 200x140cm internal. The width will be a perfect fit and the length will have excess of 5cm on each side which can be folded up a little bit to rest against the panels.
Option 2: Fit-in extension panels will add 16cm to the length giving you internal 216cm. You will have a small 3cm gap on each side of the mat.
For thin mats, it does not keep the play yard in shape due to its low height. Therefore, it is good to get the full set of safety holders as it will keep the play yard in shape.
I am looking to buy the play yard for my place to cover an area of 210x210cm. If I will to get the First Play Yard + plus two side panels to make up the dimensions, does this work?
Yup. The default set is a rectangle at 207x147cm. You can make it a square at 207x207 by adding 1 x 65cm Baby First panel each on the 147cm side.
Click here to check out the baby first 2pcs panel.
May I know how much it costs to add panels?
My current mat is 1900 x 1300 x 15mm will this work?
For your mat size, do check out Shell Baby Play Yard 10pcs set for a better fit.
I have vinyl flooring with grooving, will the suction work? Meanwhile what size will this suit? I have a parklon mat and I want this to cover as much as possible.
We do not use suction as suction creates rebound which is dangerous especially for young ones who does not have good control of their strength yet.
The upsized anti slip can be used on most floorings (our showroom uses vinyl flooring too).
The internal area of Baby FIRST is 200x140cm. If the mat is thin but size is similar or a few cm longer, you should be able to use it properly. Nonetheless, you can reach out to us to confirm your sizing before making a purchase.
What is the difference between Baby FIRST Play Yard and Shell Baby Play Yard?
Baby FIRST is the newest design in 2019.
It is enhanced with the following feature:
1. Bigger for more play space
2. Bigger holes for better ventilation
3. NO elevated panels, holes or accessories which kids can attempt to climb onto and out of the play yard
Colour tone is the same for both Baby FIRST and Shell series.
Can playmat size of 140x 210cm fit this play yard?
For thinner play mats (~1.5cm), the width will fit nicely. On the length side, you will have a little excess which you can bend it slightly against the panels.
For thicker play mats (4cm), do check out our Shell 10pcs series + 4pcs Extension panels.
When will this play yard be restocked?
Baby FIRST series will be restocked every end of the month. Pre-Order now for priority fulfillment early next month.
Very easy to install and my baby loves playing in it. Very sturdy and strong. Excellent customer support as well from the company.
Best investment we have made for our little one. Now she can play in her playhouse without us worrying she will fall and bump her head. The playhouse and mat is of good quality.
Baby FIRST Play Mat + Play Yard Bundle (10% OFF + FREE Delivery)
Play yard is sturdy and is great for my child who is just starting to crawl around. I do not have to worry about him bumping into any walls or sharp corners. And another plus point is that the colour scheme is not like the usual play yards which are of bright colours. Fits right into my home!
Thank you for being so patient on explaining every single queries we have. My girl(9months old) love the play yard and enjoys being in it. Thinking to get another item for her to keep her books and toys :)