Get 12 months local warranty for all dokiWatch S purchased from Adertek Lifestyle.
What does this Warranty cover?
Doki Technologies Limited (“Doki”) warrants to the dokiWatch (“Device”) that the hardware is free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and service for the duration of the Limited Warranty period.
This warranty is valid only for customers purchasing from Adertek Lifestyle ("Adertek") website (www.adertek.com) (“Site”), authorized seller for Doki in Singapore. Customers who purchased the Device from other retailers should contact the respective retailer for their warranty policy.
How long does the coverage last?
The warranty coverage lasts for a period of 12 months from the original date of purchase from the Site. This warranty is only available to the original purchaser of the Device. If the Device is replaced pursuant to this warranty, then the user shall have a warranty period for the replacement Device for the longer of the remaining term of the original warranty or 60 days.
Proof of purchase from Adertek is required for service under this warranty.
What is the process in the event of a Warranty Claim?
If Adertek confirms that a Device is covered by warranty, Adertek will replace the Device with a new or refurbished Device at no charge to the customer. Replacement devices will be sent out within 14 working days after the Warranty Claim is completed and approved by Doki.
What is a defective Device?
A defective Device is a product that despite a firmware update and reformatting, has a defect rendering it unfit for the use for which it is intended.
What does this Warranty not cover?
Doki does not guarantee the operation of the Device with non-compatible software.
Doki only guarantees the Device against defects resulting from normal use and therefore the warranty does not apply to:
- Device with cosmetic damage (ex. dent, crack, scratch etc.) and/or traces of moisture/corrosion and/or spillage of food/liquids/ or water damage.
- Device having undergone improper testing, operation, demonstration, maintenance, installation, adjustment or any alteration or modification of any kind
- Software, interfaces, connectors, storage media, parts, or equipment that are not provided or approved by Doki
- Device that has been operated with incorrect or irregular supply voltage
- Any use of the Device outside of its specifications
The following are expressly excluded from this warranty: Battery, USB charger, and LCD screen
The Device is equipped with a battery whose number of charging cycles is limited. Thus, the battery life will gradually decrease. Doki does not guarantee any specific battery life, as it is contingent on variables that Doki cannot control such as the frequency of charge/discharge cycles.
Doki does not guarantee the improper use of the USB charger with non-compliant power sources rendering the charge time and efficiency to vary.
Important: We recommend charging dokiWatch S with a 1A-5V adapter or via a laptop.
Doki does not guarantee the LCD screen of the Device against accidental or non- accidental damages such as crack, scratch, moisture, etc.
Device claiming for warranty must be submitted to Adertek service center at 37 Jalan Pemimpin MAPEX #04-01 s577177 during office hours, Mon-Fri (10am-5pm) ("Service Center").
Adertek reserves the right to reject any parcel with packaging defects. An improper packaging can be the cause of damages to the Device to which Adertek & Doki cannot be held responsible.
How can I get Warranty service?
In order to be eligible for service under this warranty, you must do the following:
If the Device purchased from the Site is found to be defective, please see the warranty terms above and ensure that the alleged defect is covered by the warranty. If it does and you wish to make a claim under the Local Warranty (a “Warranty Claim”), please follow the instructions below:
- To make a valid Warranty Claim, you must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, email address used for the purchase, the order number and product diagnostic showing that the Device is defective.
- The customer will be required to fill out a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) form and bring the faulty product to Service Center for review. A RMA number will be issued upon receipt of faulty product.
- The customer shall bear the costs for the shipment to Adertek and must provide a tracking number to email@example.com if the parcel is shipped by a 3rd party. The shipping fees will not be refunded in any case.
- Upon receiving the Device, Adertek will examine the Device and determine whether the Warranty Claim is justified.
- The customer will be responsible to backup any data, software, or other materials you may have stored or preserved on the Device.
- It is likely that such data, software, or other materials will be lost or reformatted during service, and Adertek will not be responsible for any such damage or loss.
- Adertek will replace the Device with a new or refurbished Device at no charge to the customer. Replacement devices usually ship out within 14 working days after the Warranty Claim is completed and approved by Doki.
- Customers are solely responsible for any duties, import taxes and brokerage fees imputable to the repaired merchandise.
Additional terms and conditions:
- Returned Device must be in good physical condition (not physically broken or damaged).
- All accessories originally included with your purchase must be included with your return.
- Returned Device must be sent in either its original packaging or packaging providing an equal degree of protection.
- Customers are responsible for shipping charges and shall assume all risk of loss or damage to the Device while in transit to Adertek. We recommend that you use a tracking service for your protection.
- If you return your Device to Adertek (a) without an RMA or (b) without all parts included in the original package, Adertek retains the right to either refuse delivery of such return or charge you for the missing parts and/or accessories.
- Products outside of warranty period are not covered and all related costs will be borne by customer.