I love that it’s only 10 sheets in a pack cause it’s so portable. Not bulky at all, so doesn’t take up much space in small bags. Act as hand sanitizer and wet wipe, so it’s 2-in-1. My favorite!
I love love Rico signature baby wet wipes.
I love how easy it is to pull the wipes out, without the second piece coming out .
Definitely recommend it to all mummies !
Also get the inner circle for better deal!
Have been using Rico wipes for LO for half a year.
Love how each wipe comes out nicely without tugging the second piece.
Why Should We Use RICO Signature Baby Wipes?
Baby's skin is more sensitive to external stimuli against skin irritation
It is common for kids to spit and vomit. Unlike adults, baby's skin is more sensitive and these stains incubate various bacteria and germs which can cause illnesses and skin irritants to your little one's under-developed immune system.
Therefore, it is better to use RICO Signature Baby Wipes as it is made of natural ingredients that does not cause skin irritation and prevent the growth of germs when cleaning babies' skin.
Each RICO Signature Baby Wet Wipe is 19cm x 17.5cm
- Natural Ingredients - 8 Naturally derived ingredients (Organic Aloe Vera, Chamomile, Lavender, Tea Tree, Eucalyptus, Centella, Portulaca and Green Tea) work with calendula to generate optimal synergy
- Free from 8 Harmful Ingredients + Ultrapure Water - Contains free from Germicide, endocrine-disrupting chemicals, heavy metal, chemical additives for plastic, Formaldehyde, Fluorescent (whitening agent), Methanol and Phenoxyethanol.
- Hanul's Calendula farm in USA - Organic Herb Farm in USA with US National Organic Program Certified by USDA (United States Department of Agriculture)
- Calendula No.1 Formula - Calendula has antifungal and antibacterial properties that make it useful in keeping activate ingredients on the skin
- Ultrapure Water - Made with 7 steps purified extreme grade ultrapure water
- No Skin Irritation by Korea Cosmetic Test Institute - Rated ‘No Erythema and Eschar & No Edema’ tested by Korean skin test Institute (Ellead)
- Special Additives - Ceramide helps vitalize and strengthen baby’s delicate skin
- Aqua Jet Spunlace Process - Fabrics are softened with high-pressure Aqua-Jet instead of chemicals making it safe for babies and kids
- Trustworthy Wet Wipes - All processes are handled directly by RICO in-house production
How To Use
- Safe to clean baby's face, hands, mouth and around the eyes
- Use it as cleansing wipes for adults (suitable for pregnant woman too!)
- Wet wipes for baby's body and bottom
- Wipes to clean nose - doesn't irritate nose even after wiping nose repeatedly
- US National Organic Program - USDA Organic
- ELLEAD - No skin irritation