RICO Baby Skincare Balanced Care Cream for Dry Skin and Eczema (Fragrance FREE 200g) [Oct2023]
- Unit Price
RICO Baby Balanced Care Cream for Eczema and Dry Skin is specially formulated with 5 Natural Ingredients & 6 Natural Oils that promote skin healing keep your baby’s delicate skin soft and moisturized.
The baby balanced care cream has a soft & creamy texture that spreads easily and is quickly absorbed into baby’s skin to rebuild the skin’s natural protective barrier. Its natural ingredients help prevent and control flare-ups, making it a great solution for babies struggling with eczema symptoms and dry skin!
- ✓ Safe Soothing Cream for Baby Dry Skin & Eczema
- ✓ For Dry Skin, Sensitive Skin, Eczema-Prone Skin in Babies
- ✓ Moisturizing, Soothes, and Refreshes Baby Skin
- ✓ Fast Relief: Gently Spreads for Quick Cream Absorption
- ✓ Naturally Enhances Healthy Skin Barrier
- ✓ Long-Lasting Moisturising Effects: Up to 24 hours
- ✓ ELLEAD Certified: No Skin Irritation 0.0%
- ✓ USDA Certified: Organically Farmed & Reliable Ingredients
- ✓ EWG Safety Green Grade Verified: No Harmful Chemicals
- ✓ Naturally Anti-Bacterial and Hypoallergenic Formula
- ✓ Allergen-Free, No Scent Added Suitable for Baby’s Skin
- ✓ No Artificial Additives, Preservatives, Harmful Chemicals
What is Baby Balanced Care Cream (Dry Skin & Eczema) used for?
For babies with dry skin and eczema flare-ups, it is especially important to use all natural and organic products for your baby’s safety. RICO Baby Balanced Care Cream for Eczema and Dry Skin was created to protect and heal baby’s skin naturally and provide eczema relief.
All-inclusive soothing, deeply nourishing organic ingredients for healthy skin that are calming for baby on application and for everyday use. Gentle moisturization for Sensitive Baby Skin prone to itchiness, dryness, and irritation.
“A light moisturiser cream applied after a bath can protect your baby’s skin and help in the maturation of the skin barrier,” says Dr Mark Koh Jean Aan, Head and Consultant, Paediatric Dermatology Service, KK Women's and Children's Hospital (KKH).
After a bath, baby’s skin may lose some of its natural protective oils. Babies need special care and love, to protect baby’s skin from skin conditions, parents can take several steps at home to treat the problems for baby’s comfort and health.
- Baths should be cool or in slightly warm water between 36 to 38 degrees Celsius, limited to 5 to 10 minutes and use a gentle mild cleanser. Avoid soaps, washcloths, and body sponges as they may irritate baby’s skin further.
- Pat baby till slightly damp after the bath and refrain from rubbing baby’s skin.
- Apply Baby Care Cream / Moisturizer regularly everyday and liberally as needed to damp skin within 3 minutes of the bath. Wait a few minutes to allow the moisturizing cream to absorb well. Even when your baby does not have an eczema flare-up, continue to moisturize regularly as dry skin is a common cause of eczema.
- Dress baby in cool, breathable, loose clothing such as cotton. Avoid lace or fringe on collars or edges of baby clothing. Use a mild fragrance-free detergent to wash baby’s clothes.
- In extreme cases of an intense flare-up, bleeding, painful eczema, or possible skin infection, quickly visit a GP doctor for consultation and medication.
Baby eczema and dry skin can be triggered by allergens (flower pollen, dust, animal fur), food (1 in 10 children with eczema get symptoms caused by food allergies), irritants (disinfectants, fragrances, bubble baths, certain fabrics), extreme environments (temperature, high humidity), viral or bacterial infections, and stress (frustration, tension). It is helpful to take note of these possible triggers to create a comfortable environment for your baby and prevent skin flare-ups.
Applied topically on skin, the RICO Baby Balanced Care Cream can be used to moisten skin, to treat or prevent dry, flaking, or itching skin in babies, and to relieve minor skin irritation and itching caused by dry skin or eczema. Gentle on sensitive skin, proven skin hydration, improved skin barrier, texture, and comfort for babies.
Why RICO Baby Balanced Care Cream for Treating Dry Skin & Eczema?
Established in 1991, all RICO Baby products are made from naturally derived ingredients and specially formulated with natural antibacterial and hypoallergenic effects. RICO Baby is a Total Baby Care Brand with a wide variety of effective products that embrace every stage of growth for mothers and children from Pregnancy to Childbirth to Baby Care.
Over 30 years of Testing, Research & Development have led to the Safest Baby Products and a Trusted Brand greatly loved by Parents and Children alike.
- EWG Verified - All ingredients used EWG Green Grade to be sure it's free from harmful chemicals
- Natural Ingredients – 5 Natural Ingredients in the RICO Baby Balanced Care Cream are derived by the cold-pressing method that retains the high quality of the extracts
- Calendula Oil: Anti-Bacterial and Anti-Inflammatory
- Chamomile: Smoothing and Moisturising on Skin
- Centella Extract: Soothing on Skin and a Natural Antioxidant
- Peony Root: Anti-Inflammatory and a Natural Antioxidant
- Portulaca: Naturally Anti-Bacterial
- Distilled and Brewed with Organic Calendula
- Natural Oils – 6 Naturally-derived oils specially formulated with natural skin barrier enhancement properties and moisturising effects for smooth baby skin, effective treatment of dry skin and eczema in babies
- Macadamia Oil: Skin Barrier Enhancement
- Sunflower Seed Oil: Skin Regeneration and Renewal
- Rosa Canina Fruit Oil: Skin Vitality and Health
- Jojoba Seed Oil: Sebum Control and Moisturising Properties
- Olive Oil: Skin Regeneration and Renewal
- Calendula Oil: Anti-Bacterial and Anti-Inflammatory
- Hanul's Calendula farm in USA - Organic Herb Farm in USA with US National Organic Program Certified by USDA (United States Department of Agriculture)
- Soft & Creamy Texture – Gently spreads over the skin for quick absorption. Fast relief of itchy skin and eczema for baby’s comfort
- No Skin Irritation - Manufactured safely in accordance with cosmetic safety standards and certified by ELLEAD for 0.0% skin irritation
- No Scent Added - RICO Baby Balanced Care Cream are scent-free to prevent irritations and allergies making it suitable for newborn babies
How To Use
Apply on dry and itchy skin as needed or whenever necessary. For external use only.
Note: Use under adult supervision and avoid contact with eyes. Store in cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.