Convenient, easy to use and indeed lifesaver.
Not noisy at all and easy to operate.
Did my homework pre delivery and was horrified to hear about how much chores there would be to do. I searched out this machine to reduce the work that needs to be done. As promises the product reduces unnecessary stress by making life much easier for this first time mom.
Washing bottles used to be my daily routine until I saw this product from Adertek. It consists of all 3 functions (Wash, Sterilize & Dry). I only need to rinse the bottles and that's it! Now I can spend more quality time with my kids.
NO MORE Back-Breaking, Time Wasting Bottle Washing With LIFESAVER 3-in-1
This machine (we call it LIFESAVER) will release you from the dreaded bottle washing that every single parent absolutely hates doing.
It's important to keep milk bottles clean and dry for the next use whether you are feeding breastmilk or formula milk. The process of washing, sterilizing & drying is usually done in batches so as to save water, reduce the frequency of bottle washing and also maximize the number of bottles being sterilized in 1 session. This results in 30-60mins of bottle washing 2-3 times a day.
For a parent who washes baby milk bottles 3 times a day would mean that he/she had spent close to 90 hours in a month standing by the sink, washing, scrubbing and sterilizing milk bottles.
On top of that, the endless bottle washing is going to dry up the hands quickly and for parents with sensitive/dry/eczema skin, the bottle washing liquid is going to make your hand condition even more unbearable!
This is suitable for all major baby milk bottle & teats brands (Hegen, Philip Avent, Pigeon etc.) that can be sterilized by steam, boiling water and/or microwave sterilizing.
All the bottle washing pains will come to an end with MyLO LIFESAVER 3-in-1!
Washing Liquid or Pods
Washing baby bottles without removing protein residues in the bottle completely can cause baby stomach upsets.
There are 2 options available:
- ECOVER ZERO Washing Liquid (~1ml/wash (1/2 scoop) - Made in Belgium)
- Dapple Baby Wash Pods (~3gm/wash (1 scoop) - Made in USA)
Both options are plant-based made with natural ingredients and ZERO nasties for a clean bottle and/or breast pump.
They are also hypoallergenic, fragrance-free and most importantly tested intensively by Adertek to achieve a consistent wash result every time.
With superior cleaning power using worry-free ingredients that moms can trust, these plant-based cleaners make cleaning bottles a fuss-free experience with LIFESAVER 3in1.
How It Work?Click here for LIFESAVER 3-in-1 user guide.
MyLO LIFESAVER 3-in-1 Automated Baby Milk Bottle Wash, Sterilize & Dry will wash, steam sterilize (optional) and dry the milk bottles, teats and accessories in a 90mins cycle (70mins for wash & dry cycle).
On top of that, you can also turn on the "Tend" function to keep your bottles dry and hot until your next use!
|Also, one important thing to note is that all you need is just 2.5ltr of water and 1ml ECOVER ZERO or 3gm Dapple Baby Washing Powder per wash. Absolute cash saving!|
While the machine is busy cleaning your baby's bottle, ALL you need to do during this 90mins is to sit down, take a break and catch up on your me-time!
- Easily wash 4 milk bottles, teats & accessories in one session
- Only uses ~2.5ltr of water and ~1ml of ECOVER ZERO (half a scoop) or 3gm of Dapple Baby Washing Powder (1 scoop) per wash
- Keep your bottle dry & warm until your next use with the "Tend" function
- 3 different cycle available - (i) Dry, (ii) Wash & Dry, (iii) Wash, Sterilize & Dry
Refer to the product image for more details on how to use the machine.
Setting it up
Electrical Wire (~1mtr) should be connected to a electrical point which is in the opposite direction of the water discharge hose.
Water Hose (~1mtr) for discharging of waste water into a sink or pail. You can purchase longer hose from hardware shop, fish shop etc.
Note: Distilled water / Purified water / Filtered water is recommended as the use of tap water may result in some hard water marks from minerals left behind by the drying and evaporation process.
What you do:
- Drop cleaning agent into LIFESAVER 3in1
- Quick rinse bottle to remove visible hard stains (especially for formula milk)
- Place rinsed milk bottles, teats and accessories inside washer
- Add 2.5ltr of tap water to water tank
- Cover up washer and set to wash-steam-dry (90mins) or wash-dry (70mins) cycle
Total time: 5mins
What LIFESAVER Bottle Washer do:
- Double layer pressurized washing at 60°C to kill bacteria efficiently (30mins)
Steam sterilizing at 100°C (8mins)
- Patented Hot Air Drying 70°C & Bottle Storage after wash (52mins)
- [optional] "Tend" to keep milk bottles warm until your next use
Total time: 90mins (70mins if you do not need steam sterilizing)
Similar to water boiler, descaling of the heating plate will be required from time to time (~3mths once). To descale:
- pour 30ml of white vinegar + 60ml of water onto the silver-plated heating element and soak for 1hr
- Use a small brush to scrub the heating plate
- Pour the liquid out of the machine and do a full cycle wash, sterilize dry (90mins)
Air Filter (~3mths)
The air filter is located under the machine and will be required to change every 6mths. Each machine comes with 1 filter. Replacement air filters sold separately.
Maintenance guide can be found in the user manual provided with each machine too.