Game To Go - 5 in 1 Game Set (3+ yo)
Brand: TOI Kids
Buy 2 MyLO for $60 or use Promo Code "Welcome10" for 10% OFF all other items
5-in-1 Game Set - Preschool Skills Builders for Kids!
This package contains five themed games: Catch, Dino's Egg Go, Crazy Fruits, Big Bang Story and Who Am I.
Each of them has unique gameplay that helps to develop the child's creativity, observation and memory. Experience new learning and fun every single time.
Suitable for 3+ years old, 1-6 pax and 5 minutes per game.
Box Size: 23.8 x 11.2 x 17.7 cm
- Fun and educational, easy to play and learn within 5 minutes
- Made from recyclable materials which are eco-friendly and safe for the environment
- Gift-ready packaging suitable for kids gift
- It includes 5 different levels of difficulties and suitable for different age group of children
- Kids can learn different types of colours, animals, counting, fruits and vegetables by using dice and colourful play cards
- Perfect for preschoolers, matching game cards help to develop memory skills, creative problem solving, colour recognition and building matching skills
- Each game comes with a different colour of drawstring bag for easy storage
How To Play
- Game 1: Big Bang Story- This game is designed for kids to unleash their creative potential. There are five different fun and imaginative activities by using the dice and different themes of stickers.
- Game 2: Catch- This game is a kid version of "heart attack" game, it can help to improve kid's hand-eye coordination, concentration, observation as well as increase their objects, colours, and shape recognition skills.
- Game 3: Crazy Fruits!- A classic memory matching game that helps to improve kid's focusing, memory, and visual recall.
- Game 4: Dino's Eggs Go!- It is a colourful dino egg's puzzle that improves kid's hand-eye coordination, concentration, patience, constructive thinking and creative problem-solving.
- Game 5: Who Am I?- This is a memory game for kids where players have to remember every little monsters' name. Players can name the new little monsters and shout out the name of little monsters.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.