Create Member Account & Get 10% OFF!
Include - dokiWatch S + USB charging cable + Quick start guide + Protective kit + 12 months local warranty by Adertek Lifestyle
- Ensure battery has been fully charged before first on
- Insert SIM card and pair dokiWatch S with your phone
- After pairing, connect dokiWatch S to your home wifi and leave it on for few hours (preferably overnight) to download and setup the latest software update
- For technical support, click here.
For full dokiWatch S features, click here.
Weight - 60g
Size - 40mm x 180mm (width x wrist size)
Battery - 600mAH Lithium-Polymer (recommended to use adapter of 1A-5V or via laptop for charging)
Compatibility - iOS 7.0 / Android 4.0 Ice cream and greate
- Last up to 24hrs of normal usage & 36hrs on standby
- FCC & CE certified
- Conforms with global limits for safe exposure to radio frequency energy
- Made of highly durable, non-toxic and hypoallergenic TPE-X material
- High quality TFT touch panel display
- Adjustable pin and tuck enclosure strap for comfort and flexibility
- Require UMTS 3G (2100 MHz) connectivity (APAC, Europe, Middle East, Africa)
Adertek Lifestyle is the authorized reseller for sales of dokiWatch S in Singapore only.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Is there a black color for this watch?
dokiWatch S is available in pink or blue only.
What is the delivery charges?
A delivery charge will be calculated once you enter your address and proceed to payment during checkout.
Is DokiWatchS waterproof?
Nope, it is not suitable for wear during water activities.
Can it be used with local prepaid sim card from Singapore Telco? Is the message and video call using data or local network?
Any nano SIM card with minimum 3G data can be used together with dokiWatch S.
If the SIM card comes with local call minutes & caller ID, the watch can call & receive call via call time.
If the SIM card does not have call minutes & caller ID, it will be using data to make the call - similar to WhatsApp call etc.
Check out all dokiWatch S features here - https://adertek.com/pages/dokiwatch-features
Whenever it rains, the connection to network seems to fail.
We had to go to Singtel HQ to get a SIM card that works for dokiWatch, but we’re very happy now we have peace in mind to know where about of our child and be able to communicate with him via video/voice calls and texts. Easy enough for 6 yo to navigate, and reply to our text messages with cute monster stamps. :-) Glad we have this and am so happy this works in Singapore now!
Touchscreen do not work on new watch and replaced watch.